Author Topic: Love and Hugz to al the Alt Community from Crypto Momma ellie :)  (Read 150 times)

Offline qibucks

• Awesomeness: +12/-0
  • Follow @ThisWeeksCoin for more news
    • View Profile
    • bitbillions
  • Twitter: https://twitter.com/goldentags
Hiya my Lovelies. I didn't even get chance before to come to intro section but am having a nice chillax session with my milky cuppa tea. Yeah imma a Greek but was born and raised in the U.K so my cuppa Rosie lee comes first lol.  I am a mixed bag of sorts and technically impaired but love to write bout and promote alts. I like tai chi, Jet Lee movies, different cultures, world music - yes I was a singer in my day professionally and so many other things including cooking..OMG I love cooking for peeps!!! ;D
Most of all I love people - of all kinds and colors. My dream is to be a digital nomad with my hubby for a couple of years then settle in three countries and take my Son, who I haven't seen in 6 years, to places he has never even dreamed of. After getting us out of the rut my dream also is to help as many people as I can out of sticky situations and live just a life of love, harmony and happiness? Is that corny enough for you? ;D ;D You haven't heard Chinese pop songs yet muahahahahahah..yeah my Hubby is Chinese .... If you have a coin or alt or bitcoin business to promote or a giveaway to handle I am here to be of service. :) As my writing business grows I want to employ also two more friends to help them also as I will be adding an extra service to my blog soon so stay tuned. I am truly honored to be here among a wonderful alt Family. :)
I SciFiCryptoCoins  ← TIP!

Offline lateminer

• Global Moderator
  • Awesomeness: +10/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Love and Hugz to al the Alt Community from Crypto Momma ellie :)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 07:09:34 PM »
So many words...  :)

Stay with us!

Offline KeyserSoze

• Administrator
  • Awesomeness: +25/-16
  • Giveaway King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 08:31:29 PM »
Opote, milas Ellhnika? :)
Free coins everywhere!

Offline qibucks

• Awesomeness: +12/-0
  • Follow @ThisWeeksCoin for more news
    • View Profile
    • bitbillions
  • Twitter: https://twitter.com/goldentags
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 06:40:27 AM »
Opote, milas Ellhnika? :)

Ke vevea akh tora ematha oir megaloses stin Ellatha..Ego megalosia stin Anglia lol.. ;D ;D

haha what a great family we all together.. :)

I will always be here as long as I am on this planet lol and not bugg*red off to the Pleiades hahahaha
I SciFiCryptoCoins  ← TIP!